- Year built: 1725
- Original function: Institution
In 1574, the Holy Ghost Masters separated the physically ill from the rest of the population. The Leprooshuis was a continuation of the Heilig Geest- en Pesthuis of the Grote Kerk 25 and overlooked the Vriesestraat, where criminals were executed. It provided shelter to 'unsocials' such as orphans, old people, the mentally disturbed, alcoholics, plague victims and lepers.
In 1759 it was closed, later it became a barracks, a military hospital and a municipal archive. The frame gables are in Louis XIV style, the centralrisalit consists of seven window axes. Above the entrance, the coat of arms of Dordrecht can be seen. It currently serves as office space.