During spring break there is a Children's Day at ToBe, especially for children aged 6 to 12. We will watch a movie together and there will be workshops in dance, art & design, music and/or theater. Sign up and join in!
Will you also celebrate your vacations at ToBe? The Children's Day is filled with fun and creative activities. Check out our program!
08:30 - 09:00 a.m. Ticket check at theater room Ketel 2 (2nd floor)
09:00 - 10:30 a.m. Wake up with the surprise movie
10:30 - 10:45 a.m. Change and time for a snack (bring your own)
10:45 - 12:00 a.m. Workshop 1
12:00 - 12:30:00 Lunch break (bring your own lunch)
12:30 - 13:45 Workshop 2
13:45 - 14:00 Short break (drink and cookie you will get from us)
14:00 - 15:15 Workshop 3
15:15 - 15:30 Children can be picked up, Kettle 2 (2nd floor)
Info for parents and caregivers
- The doors of the Energiehuis will open at 8:30 a.m.
- Children are brought by parents/caregivers to theater room Kettle 2 on the 2nd floor.
- Tickets for the Children's Day will be scanned at the start. This can be done from paper or on from your phone.
- In the event of an emergency, we will contact you by phone.
- Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a snack.
- At 3:15 p.m. you can pick up your child again at theater room Ketel 2 on the 2nd floor. Children may not walk home or to the car alone without permission.
- For specifics, you can always contact our Customer Service Department.
A ticket costs €15 and can be purchased through this page. Don't wait too long to buy a ticket because full=full. Would you like to pay with the credit on your DordtPas? Send an email with a copy of your DordtPas to email@example.com.