- Year built: 1700
- Style of construction: Amsterdam School
- Commissioned by: Huybert Borret
- Original function: Merchant's house
Warehouse Het Meevat. This warehouse and merchant's house was commissioned by the merchant Huybert Borret. He used it to store iron, nails and wine, among other things, and called the building 'Het Spijckervat'. The building has had various users and occupants. At the beginning of the 20th century, it was home to the first Dutch Martinot umbrella factory. Since 1955 the building has been owned by the Hendrick de Keyser Association. During the restoration in 1969, the lower facade, which had become largely invisible due to the constant raising of the street level, was restored to its former glory. The gable end bears the coat of arms of Huybert Borret and his wife Anne Walthery (three roses and a compass) and the date 1700. The ground floor now houses a shop, and the upper floors are residential.